1. Introduce yourself and what you it is you do-
2.Your office: Home, Starbucks, dining room table, McDonald’s with wifi, couch?
My bed! I get comfy and write away!
3. What are your current and past projects that you have you done?
I have two short flash fiction anthologies published and I am currently working on a paranormal romance novel. And maybe, just maybe there might be a third flash fiction collection on the horizon!
4. What’s the worst advice you have ever received regarding your writing?
Amazingly, I haven't personally received any bad advice regarding my writing!!
5. If you are self-published, tell us about your experiences, pros and cons.
I am self published and I have had such a terrific experience with it, I would never seek out a traditional publisher. The self publishing/Indie community is like a big family! So very supportive & there for each other. I have truly been amazed & blown away by the awesome people I have gotten to know through my self publishing venture. It is a tremendous amount of work, as far as publicity and marketing, but anything worth having usually involves some hard work!
6. What weird thing do you do, a quirk or something we don’t know about you?
I always have several projects going at once – I will write a few lines in one, then go to another and do the same – switching back and forth between three or four different stories. It is very difficult for me to sit and work on just one. I think it's normal, but I've been told it's “weird”!
7. Are you a pantser writer or an outline plotter?
I'm a panster all the way!!
8. What do you do to help you write? Do you down the energy drinks? Meditate? Brainstorm until smoke comes out your head? Blast the tunes? Do tell.
Strange but true - I have gotten more ideas while putting up dishes out of the dishwasher than from anything else! I also read & watch youtube videos to get my mind in a creative mode – but I don't listen to music as it is terribly distracting while I am writing. I never drink energy drinks, but a Caramel Frappuccino or a Blood Orange vitamin water will always be a welcome assist to creativity!
9. What would be your advice to aspiring authors?
To write everyday. And that quality is far more important than quantity any day of the week!
10. Where can we stalk you online?
5 STARS out of 5!!!!