2. Day or night writer?
Well for now I do the vampire shift. My oldest two children attend an online high school in the day and we only have one computer in our family so they each log on for 5-6 hours every day, so the only time that is left to me is writing at night. Right now it is 2:20am.
H.E.A.R.T. Saga: The Children Front Cover
3. What are your current and past projects that you have you done?
4. The worst advice you have ever received?
“Don’t think about it first, just do it.” This is not such good advice because if you don’t take a little time to reflect on your choices you may end up doing something you regret.
5. Which part of your book was the hardest/easiest to write?
The scenes where I have to hurt my favorite characters. I will be sobbing “I am so sorry I will make it better I promise!”
6. Favorite movie(s)?Lets see…
LOTR, Avatar, Sherlock Holmes 1&2, Iron Man 1&2, Twilight(all), Harry Potter
I really don’t know where they come from. They just kind of magically pop in my head. I guess this is why I write scifi fantasy.
9. If you if could meet any of your own characters, who would it be? My Symon of course. He is in The H.E.A.R.T. Saga and is completely wonderful *SIGH*
Thanks for letting us probe your mind Linna!!!
Photography: Kim Curtis
Clematis and Heart Map design: April Colburn
Cover art by Paragrapic Designs for Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing
Questions and blog design by Alexia Purdy and Amy Conley