As far as Ash is concerned, Blair's happily-ever-after involves him, not the mere mortal with whom she seems so infatuated. She was bequeathed to him by her father, and Ash will go to any lengths to keep Blair and her true love apart.
And Ash isn’t the only one.
Deep in the jungles of Brazil, where tribal drums call to Blair and her true love, other forces carry out dangerous secret plans.
However, Blair has secrets of her own … secrets so lethal she dares not even remember them.
Secrets so painful they could ruin everything.
Because some secrets kill.
1. I went to a 3-week summer camp in Minnesota with I was 15. We shot guns, bows and arrows, learned rock climbing, and canoed into Canada in two giant birch canoes where we camped in the great outdoors and drank water out of the lake.
2. Once upon a time, I was a professional seamstress.
3. I was a beauty school dropout way back in 1987.
4. I once worked in an art group as a Graphic Designer.
5. I minored in History with an emphasis on the history of the Vikings and Normans.